Nov 7, 2013

NOVEL NOVEMBER





I learned about the coolest thing called Novel November. It is really called NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month and is a worldwide event where individuals write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. To write a 50,000 word book in 30 days, it is suggested to complete 1,666 words each day to reach the 50,000 word goal. I want to do this challenge but on my own terms. 

Considering the fact that I'm not really a writer, and I have already missed a week I am going to try and write a finished piece. I have so many story ideas and I always start them but never finish. I think it is a great goal for me to finish one of them just to see if I can do it. I began a story about 5 years ago that I still really love and with the help of my little sis who studies english at UVU, I think we can make a decent novel. Good Luck to you and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...