Jul 29, 2013

KIZERIAN WEDDING part V

THE FOUR LACE DRESSES

I LOVE lace and so does everyone else these days and so I felt like everything I liked and wore was lace so I thought I would share them:)

The first was the one I wore for our engagements. When I saw it on pinterest it was exactly what I pictured for my engagement pics so I had to have it. Luckily my sister bought it just in my size...lucky me. Woohooo! She found it  at oasap.com. I wore some cute nude shoes with jewels on them from a site in the UK called Wallis and some cute pave earrings.



BLUSH LACE DRESS







1940's VINTAGE DRESS

The second was the dress I wore for our couples story video, which isn't done yet. I found it at a boutique where they had a ton of old vintage stuff. It originally had a big boat collar from the 40's and we cut it off and made flutter sleeves which turned out perfect. It was only $40 so I really got a deal. The cream color is beautiful and I felt like Kate Beckinsale off of the movie Pearl Harbor. I wore a little red belt and some red mary-jane type shoes with a scalloped edge to help it pop a bit.





LONG SLEEVED LACE DRESS

The third dress was soooooo amazing. It is from the H&M limited edition lace dresses. Now its worth soooo much more. I wore it to the temple and then when I left the reception. It was so long and flowy and beautiful. If I would have found it earlier, I may have worn it for my wedding dress. Sooooo pretty.





WEDDING DRESS

Last was of course my wedding dress. I styled it after Ellie Saab dresses I had liked, but I wanted to be a bit different with the neckline and sleeve length.  I was looking for a flowy, goddessy, puddled look and I think it turned out just how I had imagined. I had a local dress maker Shawna Shauers make it. We used beaded lace and a fabric called Georgette for the bottom. The train and shape was perfect for me and exactly what I wanted. The shoes were so hard to find but I found a pair that worked just fine and were a very good price. I actually wear them all the time so they have definitely got their use. As far as earings, I went over to Nordstroms and looked for a more classic teardrop shape with some yellow gold to bring in the vintage.  shoes, earings





WHO DID WHAT:
Dress: Shawna Shauers


OTHER WEDDING STUFF:  Bridal Pictures     Bridal Video     Engagement Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Hey cute girl! Would you mind telling me who made your ring and what type of stone it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! I got it from a place in Provo called Goldsmiths. And the stone is a peach emerald. You may get a discount if you mention Tyler Kizerian. A few friends of ours bought their rings there for a good deal because they mentioned my sweetie. Good Luck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...