Dec 11, 2013

A PURPLE WEDDING: Erica & Grant









































I never think of using the color purple for weddings but recently I have done some purple themed weddings. Its funny how colors go in and out and purple is all the rage right now and it just so happens to be the color of the year for 2014. My sisters favorite color is purple and so it was fun for me to try new things. I did a watercolor purple invitation for her which is now available on my etsy shop. Here are some of the fun highlights including a chalkboard signs, flower arrangements and any printed pieces I did for this wedding. It was beautiful and exactly what she wanted so that made me happy. I just love love. Photography done by Shaylee Burr Photography

Bridals // Engagements


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...