Oct 5, 2013

NAVY & GOLD WEDDING INVITATION



So this was one of the options I was trying to do for my wedding but it didn't feel quite right for my style but I did love it. I changed the colors and I think I found the perfect type of wedding it would work for.  Blush is always a classic invitation color and I do many in that shade but I really wanted to branch out and try navy blue and gold with cream. This color mix is really elegant and adds some richness to a wedding but still has the natural elegance one would want at their wedding. I paired it with the rustic recycled envelope look to add in the natural feel that went with the hand drawn leafy wreath.

I put together some mood boards of the type of wedding I think this would work with. All of these pins came from my wedding board if you want to see more. This invitation is available on my etsy shop called Details. The link is below or in the right side panel. All of my invitations are sold as templates so the Bride would print them out at a local printer. The reason I chose to do this is because it is much more resourceful for me and the Bride. I sell the customizable templates for a lower cost and they get access to print as many as they would like, whether its 50 or 500. Since I work at the design agency I don't have time to do large printing jobs so it is perfect for the time that I have. Hope you enjoy!


AVAILABLE AT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...