Feb 23, 2012

ok ok its time


Ok so I decided I may as well write about my dating life since that basically the only thing besides relief society and design that I do in my life. So here I am sitting in my room thinking what do I really want in a guy?????? This questions seems to leave me flustered. I think maybe Im too picky because I can sit red flags and tool bags from a mile away, but then I think I am really open minded because I have dated every type of guy....so basically I'm a lost sheep in the field of dating. But because of this craziness I designed a dating chart to monitor my dating over the last 6 months. So I can see patterns and what the heck is going on in my life! After doing this, I decided I need a break from dating. Its too much work...literally

2 comments:

  1. bahaha im obsessed with this. you crack me up. you couldn't stop dating if you wanted to though because you can't keep the boys away! ;) love you beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beautiful little Kirst! This is why I love you. :) And your Valentines Day post made ma laugh. Hard. :) YOu deserve everything in your cute little jar, and you'll find it. Love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...