Feb 5, 2011

The Brooklyn Flee market






So Brooklyn is apparently the place to be...all the time. There is so much going on so Tempestt and I decided to take a trip to the Brooklyn flee and find some cool vintage things. As we were there looking through some old clothes I intervened into a conversation of a cute couple next to me, the girl seemed nice but the guy was so snobby. I walked off and continued looking at some lockets and hat pins when my dear Tempestt exclaimed that the girl was Michelle Williams and her boyfriend. Its so crazy that stars just hang around everywhere in NY. Love it. Anyways I bought some great things, a cute vintage blue and white striped dress shirt thing, a lovely black and copper dress and a little golden horse charm. We had so much fun, next time I am going to buy some art and maybe a cool bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...