Oct 17, 2013

LIGHTER HAIR IN THE WINTER?


Ok so this year I decided to try something new. I am always dark but because I am now married and working a million hours a week I have no time for being tan or playing in the sun. I looked in the mirror last week and decided I am lightening up my hair. Why do we go darker in the winter? We get whiter and it makes us look much paler and bland.
So I thought of some good reasons to go light this fall.

1. It makes you look less pale.
2. When summer comes you will already be blonder than everyone else, therefore you won't have to put so much money into going lighter only to achieve it when its time to get dark again.
3. Light brings dimension to your hair.
4. At most salons it costs the same to get highlights as a full color.
5. Why not?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...