Sep 20, 2013

WEDDING SONGS


Having so many people get married lately I realized how hard it is to find a good mix of wedding songs to play as background music so I thought I would post the one I used for my reception (before the dance party). This is a mix of Elvis, Wilco, Ellie Goulding and many more modern and old artists. Check it out and see how you like it. You never know, you may want to use it:)


WEDDING SONGS

1 I can't help falling in love - Ingrid Michaelson
2 After Afterall - William Fitzsimmons
3 Your Song - Ellie Gouldings
4 With or Without  You - Kina Grannis
5 Silent Way - Milo Greene
6 Wherever You Will Go - Charlene Soraia
7 At Last - Eva Cassidy
8 Sweet Dream - Greg Laswell
9 The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
10 Opus 36 - Dustin O'Halloran
11 Only You - Joshua Radin
12 Red - Tyler Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...