Sep 16, 2013

SIMPLE GARDEN INVITATION






So I recently designed one of my best friends wedding invitations. I have known her since she was born, literally we were next door neighbors and her mom babysat me everyday. I am two years older than her and I am so happy to see she has found the man of her dreams. We came up with a bunch of different ideas and this was one I really liked but was not the final choice. I changed the colors to look more garden like and simple. My goal was organic style with natural elements such as the string and shades of green. Here are some pics I took of the final product along with some look and feel images. I am opening an etsy shop but its not quite finished. Its called Details and my collection is getting bigger. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...