Apr 22, 2013

GATSBY GIRL





So my little sister is an amazing mind. She reads and writes and has a very creative imagination. We collaborate on ideas a ton and its so fun, and are even writing a book together. Anyway she is doing a literature study abroad in Europe and she wanted to start a blog before she goes. We discussed names and went back to what she loves, books. She thought of her favorite author, Fitzgerald, and we came up with Gatsby Girl based on that. Then going through assets from the new movie we thought I should design her header the same way. I had a lot of fun doing this because I have never tried to design gold metallic before but I think I got it. So much fun.


2 comments:

  1. How cute! My sister is going to be at the study abroad with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten, design me some logos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...