Apr 9, 2013

coverland-music



This mix is awesome. I have collected so many covers that are amazing from all types of artists. I love when you find a good song and then the cover is even better. I am listing some of my favorites but once you open the mix you will find so many. Right now I am LOVIN Tyler Ward (not just because he has the same name as my sexy). He has so much talent and does great collaborations.


COVERLAND - SPOTIFY

1} THRIFT SHOP - TYLER WARD & LINDSAY STIRLING
2} NO DIGGITY - CHET FAKER
3} MANEATER - THE BIRD AND THE BEE
4} JUST THE WAY YOU ARE - BARDEN BELLAS (PITCH PERFECT)
5} RED - TYLER WARD
6} WHATEVER YOU LIKE - ANYA MARINA
7} HEARTBEATS - JOSE GONZALEZ
8} FLUME - LOTTE KESTNER
9} SKINNY LOVE - BIRDY
10} KISS ON MY LIST - THE BIRD AND THE BEE
11} IF I WERE A BOY - KEIKO
12} KIDS - LADY DANVILLE
13} SLOW DANCING INA BURNING ROOM - MICHAEL HENRY & JUSTIN ROBINETT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...