Sep 20, 2012

How to spot a hair stylist in Utah



I have several friends that do hair and I also know many stylists around utah county. I was thinking that there is just something about them that when you see them, you just know they do hair. I know this is very stereotypical but I feel like overall there are a few things that helps you spot one of those pretty girls and this is what I came up with.




1. Ombre or melt: they all have it, every single one of em
2. The HOBO wallet: don't think it would be possible for them not to have one
3. Lash extensions: I would get em too if I got an amazing discount
4. Michael Kors watch: white, gold, rose gold, tortoise shell, diamonds, no diamonds.
5. Toms: they are comfortable ( so I've heard ) and great for standing all day long
6. Hair extensions of course. I've never met a stylist without hair extensions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...