Jul 13, 2012

San Diego Dream







This 4th of July was such an amazing luxury. I was able to go to a friends house named Alessandra Beaumont and she lives in a beautiful place called Rancho Santa Fe. We rented a 15 passenger van (party bus) and cruised on down. We stayed at her house and played at the pool all day. It was sooo fun, then on the 4th were went on her yacht and watched the fireworks from the ocean. We went to a Padre game too, my first pro baseball game! I love California it is so beautiful and I seriously wouldn't mind living there. The only thing about the trip that bugged me was there were too many guys so I got teased like crazy. I kind was a bratt so hopefully they will forgive me. One of the boys posted this on my FB wall "That was actually really funny. But I don't like you. Therefore I shall not laugh." -Totally me on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...