Jul 23, 2012

People Water: Jef Holm & Cody Barker


Since everyone is so into the bachelorette and there was a Utahn at the final show I watched the last one. I have a friend named Cody Barker who is actually this Jef guys partner so it just becomes such a small world. After watching the show (seeing how sweet he was to Emily) made me want to check out the website and see what the latest was on People Water. I watched their service video and started to cry. It reminds me of when I went to Mexico on little service projects building homes for the people and how amazing and grateful they were. This company is doing such great things and I am proud to be friends with someone involved. The design is beautiful and so are the people and I really hope the popularity of the the show helps this business get attention and grow.

People Water

VIdeo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...