Mar 30, 2012

The Family



My Mother asked me to make a little thing from the Family Proclamation to the World for all the couples getting married in their ward as a goodbye gift. I think she had something a bit more churchy in mind but this is done in my style. Simple, and Sweet.  I used two fonts, Abraham Lincoln and Champignon for the script. Scripts are always so hard to find. My Mother wanted a more formal font so AL is a curly condensed serif  that I wanted to try out. Then I added two rings crossing together and a blush color just because I love the color.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I would love that on my wall or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Im glad you like it, I think I am going to start an etsy shop this summer and sell some stuff for cheap..so I'll let you know:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...