Nov 3, 2011

I am obsessed with Art








This image was not done by him, it is a daguerreotype of the Comtesse de Castiglione, 
Scherzo di Follia, 1863 by kraftgenie, which he chose for the 3 images he wish he had made.


There has never been and I dare say never will be anything that I am more obsessed with than Art. The power of an idea turned into a creation is the most beautiful gift that I have been given. When I see something beautiful I am instantly happier whether it be clothing, paintings, photographs, architecture, sculpture, nature, people, environments, or furniture, whatever it may be, I love.

I had the opportunity tonight to meet an amazing photographer and listen to his words of wisdom which I feel apply to any passion. I couldn't help but leave filled with serious joy in my heart. This is what I love and it makes me feel fulfilled. I can't imagine my life without it and wouldn't want to. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunities I have been given to help me find this passion inside me. I am obsessed and I think this is only the beginning. Amen.

http://keithcarterphotographs.com/#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...