Sep 23, 2011

Jessica Hische




If you are an aspiring designer you have probably heard of Jessica Hische, a letterer and illustrator, but also does some design and graduated from school in design. Well I was fortunate enough to listen to her speak at UVU last night, which is funny because she is most famous for her daily dropcap blog, and on this blog I am doing the alphabet where many of the letters I chose have been done by her. Anywho, it was a great inspiration to me not only to specialize in a field of design and do my best and not work for free, but because she is so young, I think around my age so about 25. I took some stalker pictures and got her to sign my sketchbook. Happy Day:)

 http://jessicahische.is/awesome/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...