Apr 15, 2011

Love is in the air





In church we had a lesson on sacrifice and the amazing things that the Lord has done for us. Someone mentioned how your parents will always love you more than you can ever love them because they have made sacrifices to have you and take care of you. I started to cry because my parents have done so much for me and I can never completely make it up to them, and then it made me realize how important my relationship with them is and that I need to spend less time hangin out, and more time with my family and getting to know them. I don't want to wake up one day regretting the time I didn't spend with my family. Just because you live with them doesn't mean you know them. That is my goal this year, to be a better daughter, sister & friend. And....show more love to everyone in my life. This song is such a great song and it gets me so happy and ready for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...