Jan 10, 2011

My Favorite things in NY


My favorite things in NY so far. I love the little asians with Justin Bieber haircuts and hipster glasses, and the fact that no one speaks english! (that actually bugs me). How everyone has little dogs and walks them at the same time and that's how people meet here. How there is always so much going on and people are everywhere all the time. Soho where I work, is so exciting and filled with tons of people my age, such good design and fun stores like antique shops, vintage clothing, retro book stores and soap shops. I love the church here, it is so welcoming and small. And last of all, the extreme amount of "Its?", this is what entertains me on the subway, boy, no girl...no I'm pretty sure its a boy. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...